Author Topic: For Sale: 1987 Fiero SE,350Vortec,5spd plus many Parts $2200  (Read 43 times)

OldFieroMan

• View Profile
For Sale: 1987 Fiero SE,350Vortec,5spd plus many Parts $2200
« on: August 28, 2016, 01:53:17 PM »
Need to clean out my shop.  Everything must go. For Sale is my 1987 Fiero SE. It has a Chevy350 Vortec w/ Holley, Edelbrock, HEI, 10.5" vented disc brakes, larger master cylinder and vacuum can, custom radiator.  17" rims. No cruise control or AC at this time.  AC compressor is there but it needs lines and power.  Car not currently tagged but runs and drives.  Needs a few finishing touches like cruise,  AC, tach correction V6 to V8, headliner and temp gauge correction. Has second tach for V8.  Seats are from a GrandAm.  Lots of documentation and manuals.  Lots of spare parts that have to go with the car.  Includes rims and tires, original V6 engine (needs engine harness) mounted on subframe, 5spd Izzy trans, 4t60 auto trans (plus a parts trans), 2 hoods, a few GT body parts including rear facia with lights, A custom built I4 1.8L Toyota engine with 6spd, after market axles etc (needs engine harness, never run yet) mounted on subframe.  Lots of other small parts. Some new, most used.  Also have several fiberglass molds I made for potential business items. Everything goes for $2200.  Buy the car you also have to take everything else.  Come and see everything in Toccoa GA.  If you are serious email me at gregstrobel@windstream.net. I have pics but they are apparently to large for attachments.

f85gtron

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
Re: For Sale: 1987 Fiero SE,350Vortec,5spd plus many Parts $2200
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 02:42:17 PM »
Pm sent
85 GT manual NOW powered by 7730

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 06:38:41 PM »
That's a lot for $2200.  You can get an image resizing program from Microsoft at http://microsoft-powertoys-image-resizer.en.softonic.com/

It may already be included in your operating system.  Right click on the picture you want to post and look at the drop-down menu.  If it has Resize picture in the menu, click that and it will give you some choices.  Use Custom and set the pixels at 1024 x 720.  That will give you about the largest picture you can post on most forums.  TopNotch's version has worked for me on every forum I've ever posted on. 
Love my Fieros, S-curves and speed.
It's what driving was meant to be. 

If everyone carried an AR-15 with a 100 round magazine but only one person shoots up a mall or school, should everyone's guns be taken away?

f85gtron

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 08:53:03 PM »
Which trans is 350 mated to? I may have missed it, as I'm dizzy from all the items that go with the car.
Ron

pgackerman

• View Profile
The best way to post pictures is to upload them to someplace like Google Pictures, make them public so everyone can see them, then put the link here.

For example: https://plus.google.com/photos/101244603559962497427/albums/6314337702799240369
Red '88 GT 5-Speed!

f85gtron

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
Here's a teaser emailed to me and posted by permission from the op.

« Last Edit: Today at 10:29:13 AM by f85gtron »

pgackerman

• View Profile
Tell me about this, "custom built I4 1.8L Toyota engine with 6spd".
Red '88 GT 5-Speed!

OldFieroMan

• View Profile
clarification; The 350 is mated up to the 5spd Gretrag trans. Trans was professionally rebuilt just a few thousand miles ago.
Greg

Fierofool

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Georgia Fiero Club
A problem with some of the picture hosting services, like the one Ron uses, doesn't allow people who're not registered on this forum to see them.  Only registered members who are logged in can see them.  I can't see them until I log in.  That prevents the casual surfer from knowing what's there, and may prevent a sale, since they can't see the seller's email or PM them, unless that information is posted in the ad.

I know some people don't have computers and use their mobile device.  I don't know if TopNotch's image posting program will work on a mobile device, so it may be necessary to use a hosting service.  You could try the function below the text box that you post in.  There's an Attachments and other options tab.  When clicked, it gives you the option of inserting an attachment to your post.  Don't know if you can directly insert a resized picture from your files with that function, since I've never tried it. 

- Attachments and other options

Notify me of replies.
    Lock this topic.
    Return to this topic.
    Sticky this topic.
    Don't use smileys.
    Move this topic.

Attach:
    (Clear Attachment)
    (more attachments)
    Restrictions: 4 per post, maximum individual size 128KB
Love my Fieros, S-curves and speed.
It's what driving was meant to be. 

If everyone carried an AR-15 with a 100 round magazine but only one person shoots up a mall or school, should everyone's guns be taken away?

f85gtron

• Paid Members
    • View Profile
That's how I did it. Downloaded them to this site via the "attachments and other options" plus sign under the text body form. Maybe permissions for uploaded content is for members only?